Five reasons why businesses prefer our SBA loans
Why are more businesses turning to Signature Bank for SBA Loans to solve their financing needs? By taking advantage of our preferred status, businesses can:
- Increase cash flow
- Lower interest rates
- Reduce down payments
- Enjoy longer repayment terms
It all adds up to an increased cash flow to help your business expand. The way we look at it, that’s a fifth reason.
Preferential treatment means more satisfaction
Being a “preferred” SBA lender means that we are one of a select group of providers to whom the SBA delegates the final credit decision, thereby potentially getting you a commitment much quicker. We understand the process involved and deliver the goods. That’s why our customers have one of the highest rates of satisfaction in the bank. At Signature SBA, we listen, we understand, and we make it work.
We understand your business DNA
We take the time to understand what makes your business “tick.” Then we provide the personalized solutions to fit your company’s borrowing needs. Our team of seasoned Small Business Bankers has the experience to give you the answers you need, when you need them.
Dedicated website to help you learn more about SBA 7(a) loans
Signature Bank is a top performer in the state of Georgia in originating SBA 7(a) loans. That’s why we offer a website specifically designed to help more small businesses learn about SBA 7(a) loans www.sbaloansatlanta.com, is a “one stop shop” for SBA loans and helps businesses take advantage of our Preferred Lender status.
Go to the website to:
• Find handy reference tools for all things SBA 7(a) – related
• See how obtaining an SBA loan can increase your cash flow
• Meet the Signature team of SBA specialists
• Discover the advantages of working with a Preferred Lender
• Watch videos to learn more about SBA loans
• Schedule an appointment with an SBA specialist at the bank
• Apply for your own SBA loan