Receive the same level of care you offer your patients
There’s a reason we are a premier lender to health care practitioners – we’re committed to helping you manage and build your business. Our bankers have special expertise in lending to a variety of health care practitioners – doctors, dentists and veterinarians, and we work with you to develop a customized solution that fits your needs and budget.
We also offer unsecured physician loans designed to meet the special credit needs of doctors still in training (in residency or a fellowship program) and those just starting to practice. Whether you’re still finishing your residency or you’re a partner in a fast-growing practice, our medical loans provide flexible financing options to help you manage your personal and professional expenses. With the wide range of physician loans and lines of credit we offer, you can cover living or relocation costs or consolidate existing credit card debt.
Contact Nicole Klein, Managing Director of Private Banking, at 404-418-4171 today!
Our Healthcare Banking solutions include:
Practice Finance Solutions
- Acquire or Buy-in
- Refinance or buy in
- Expand or relocate
- Start a practice
- Up to 100% financing available — no down payment required
- Competitive fixed rates
- Terms up to 10 years
- Up to six-month interest-only program (contingent upon credit approval)
- Ability to offer no prepayment penalty
- Quick approval process; local decision-making and processing
- Deposit Services
- Cash Management
- Investment Planning
- Personalized Banking – attentive, expert service from beginning to end
Physician Loans while in training or starting to practice*
- Fixed or variable-rate pricing
- Generous repayment terms
- Interest-only payment options
- Loan amounts from $5,000 to $100,000, depending on your level of training or the number of years in practice
- No application or origination fees, no prepayment penalties and no hidden charges
*Physician Loans are subject to credit approval. The interest-only payment option for loans is subject to qualification. You may qualify for interest-only payments up through your second year in practice. Renewal option contingent upon still being in training or in first two years of practice. Exclusions and limitations apply. Rates and/or program subject to change. Signature Physician Loans are only available in Georgia.