- What is Signatures CUSIP#?
- What is Signature Bank of Georgia’s stock symbol?
- Does Signature pay dividends?
- Who do I connect with regarding questions about my stock (transfers, change of address on my account, replace a lost certificate, etc.)?
- Who is Signature’s audit firm?
- Who is Signature’s legal counsel?
- Who is Signature’s transfer agent?
What exchange does Signature Bank of Georgia traded on?
Signature Bank of Georgia is traded on the Pink sheets. These securities are traded by brokers, or dealers, using the decentralized OTC market, such as the OTC Bulletin Board (OTCBB) or OTC Link LLC (OTC Link), both a part of the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA). Restrictions to enter these OTC markets are very limited. In fact, OTC Link places no restrictions on securities that may be listed, and OTCBB only requires updated financial reports be properly filed with the SEC, banking regulators or insurance regulators. These OTC markets give brokers and dealers a mechanism to list their current bidding and asking prices to complete transactions.
- Where is the company incorporated?
- Where is Signature Bank of Georgia’s corporate headquarters?
No results matching current search.....