PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING AGREEMENT WHICH GOVERNS YOUR USE OF THE Signature
Bank of Georgia WEBSITE, CURRENTLY LOCATED AT signaturebankga.info (THE “WEBSITE”), WHICH IS OWNED AND OPERATED BY Signature Bank of Georgia (“SB”). THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH HEREIN APPLY TO ALL MATERIALS, ONLINE COMMUNICATIONS, ONLINE CUSTOMER SERVICE PROVIDED BY SB, AND OTHER CONTENT AND MATERIALS THAT ARE OR BECOME AVAILABLE ON THIS WEBSITE (COLLECTIVELY, THE “CONTENT”). PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING THIS WEBSITE. BY SIGNING ON AND USING THIS WEBSITE, YOU SPECIFICALLY AGREE TO EACH OF THE PROVISIONS OF THE FOLLOWING AGREEMENT:
- Usage Restrictions. This Website is owned and operated by SB. No material from this Website may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, except that you may download one copy of the materials on any single computer for your personal, non- commercial use only, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. Modification of the materials or use of the materials for any other purpose is a violation of SB’s copyright and other proprietary rights. For purposes of this Agreement, the use of any such material on any other website or networked computer environment is prohibited.
- External Links. This Website may contain links to other websites. SB is not responsible for the availability of these external websites nor does it endorse nor is it responsible for any of the contents, advertising, products or other materials on such external websites. Under no circumstances shall SB be held responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage caused or alleged to have been caused in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods or services available on any such external website. Any concerns regarding any external link should be directed to the respective website, rather than to SB.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. THIS WEBSITE, AND ITS CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, SB DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT, OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS
FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SB DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ANY CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COMPLETE OR ACCURATE, THAT USE OF THIS WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE OR THAT ANY CONTENT IS FREE OF DISABLING DEVICES (AS HEREINAFTER DEFINED). A “Disabling Device” is defined as any software, document, message or other material which contains a computer virus, worm, trojan horse, time bomb or other device which may erase, scramble, lock or disable computer software or equipment or may prevent users from using a website or any other item of hardware or software.
- Limitation of Damages. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE, SHALL SB BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT MAY RESULT FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE OR ITS CONTENT, BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY, INCLUDING
WITHOUT LIMITATION USE OF OR RELIANCE ON SUCH CONTENT, INTERRUPTIONS, ERRORS, DEFECTS, MISTAKES, OMISSIONS, DELETION OF FILES, DISABLING DEVICES, DELAYS IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, NONDELIVERY OF CONTENT, DISCLOSURE OF COMMUNICATIONS, OR ANY OTHER FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify SB from and against any and all liabilities, expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) and damages arising out of claims resulting from your breach of this Agreement, for infringement of a third party‘s intellectual property rights or from any third party suit related to your use or misuse of the Content.
- Jurisdiction. SB operates and controls this Website from its offices located in the state of Georgia in the United States. SB makes no representation that materials in the Website are appropriate or available for use in other locations. If you choose to access this Website outside of the state of Georgia through your own initiative, you are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. You hereby consent that any legal action or proceeding between you and SB arising out of your accessing and use of this Website shall be brought exclusively in a federal or state court of competent jurisdiction sitting in Georgia.
- Third Party Content, Copyrights and Trademarks. SB may distribute content supplied by third parties on the Website. Any opinions, advice, statement, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, including information providers or any other users of the Website, are those of the respective author(s) or distributor(s) and not of SB. This Website, including its “look and feel” attributes, are copyrighted by Signature Bank of Georgia, with all rights reserved. SB, we want to be your only bank, and we take your banking personally are trademarks and/or service marks of Signature Bank of Georgia. Other brand and product names found on this site may be the trademarks of third parties, with all rights reserved.
- General. SB shall have the right at any time to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of the Website, including, but limited to, content, hours of availability and equipment and/or software required for access to or use of this Website. SB may also change the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement at any time and any subsequent use of the Website by you constitutes your agreement to such changed terms and conditions. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved to SB.
- Other. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Georgia, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. If any provision of this Agreement shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this Agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes all previous written or oral agreements between the parties with respect to such subject matter.
Deposit information presented on the Signature Bank of Georgia Web site is in accordance with the Federal Reserve Truth in Savings Act (12CFR230). Interest rates displayed for deposit products are based on Annual Percentage Yield (APY) and may fluctuate at any time.
Loan information presented on the Signature Bank of Georgia Web site is in accordance with the Federal Reserve Truth in Lending Act (12CFR226). Interest rates displayed for loan products are based on an Annual Percentage Rate (APR) and may fluctuate at any time.
Home Equity Line of Credit Rate Disclosures:
Home Equity Line of Credit (Minimum Monthly Payments of Interest Only or 1.5% of balance depending on product type) – This line of credit has a variable rate feature and the annual percentage rate (corresponding to the periodic rate) and the minimum monthly payment can change as a result. The annual percentage rate includes only interest and no other costs. The annual percentage rate is based on the value of an index. The index is the base rate on corporate loans posted by at least 70% of the 10 largest U.S. banks known as the Wall Street Journal U.S. Prime Rate and is published in the Wall Street Journal. To determine the annual percentage rate that will apply to your line of credit, we add a margin to the value of the index. Margins, rate, and payment amounts may vary based on certain factors, such as line amount, CLTV, property value, debt ratios, and credit history and are subject to change without notice. Ask us for the current index value, margin, and annual percentage rate. After you open a line of credit, rate information will be provided on periodic statements that we send you. The annual percentage rate can change daily. There is no limit by which the rate can change in any one year period. The maximum ANNUAL PERCENTAGE RATE that can apply during the line of credit is 18.000 percent. Property insurance is required. Flood insurance may be required. Title insurance, if required, at borrower’s expense. Property must be owner-occupied. Normal underwriting guidelines apply. Subject to credit
Americans With Disabilities Act:
If you have any problems viewing our website, please call (404-609 -0676) or visit our Financial Center located at 6065 Roswell Rd. Suite 110, Sandy Springs, GA 30328.
You may also view our Accessibility Statement by clicking here
Alerts. Your enrollment in Signature Bank of Georgia Online Banking and/or Mobile Banking (the “Service”) includes enrollment to receive transaction alerts and notifications (“Alerts”). Alerts are electronic notices from us that contain transactional information about your Signature Bank of Georgia account(s). Alerts are provided within the following categories:
- Mandatory Alerts provide you with important account notifications, such as information about changes to your Online Banking password, PIN, or login information. You do not have the option to suppress these Mandatory Alerts.
- Account Alerts provide you with notification of important account activities or when certain changes are made to your Service accounts, such as scheduled payments made, scheduled payments cancelled and mobile deposits. These Alerts are automatically activated for you. Although you may suppress these Account Alerts, we strongly recommend that you do not do so because they provide important information related to your Service accounts.
- Additional Alerts must be activated by you to be enabled. These Additional Alerts can be accessed from the Alerts menu within Signature Bank of Georgia Online Banking and Alerts menu within Signature Bank of Georgia Mobile Banking.
Account Alerts and Additional Alerts must be managed and/or added online through the Service. You cannot maintain all Alerts though your mobile device. We may add new Alerts from time to time, or cancel old Alerts. We usually notify you when we cancel Alerts, but are not obligated to do so. Signature Bank of Georgia reserves the right to terminate its Alerts service at any time without prior notice to you.
Methods of Delivery. We may provide Alerts through one or more channels (“EndPoints”): (a) a mobile device, by text message, (b) a mobile device, by push notification; (c) an email account, by an e-mail message; or (d) your Signature Bank of Georgia Online Banking message in-box, by an e-mail message. You agree to receive Alerts through these EndPoints, and it is your responsibility to determine that each of the service providers for the EndPoints described in (a) through (c) above supports the email, push notification, and text message Alerts provided through the Alerts service. Please be advised that text or data charges or rates may be imposed by your EndPoint service provider. Alert frequency varies by account and preferences. You agree to provide us a valid mobile phone number or email address so that we may send you Alerts. If your email address or your mobile device’s number changes, you are responsible for informing us of that change. Your Alerts will be updated to reflect the changes that you communicate to us with regard to your primary and secondary email addresses or mobile device number.
Alerts via Text Message. To stop Alerts via text message, text “STOP” to 96924 at anytime. Alerts sent to your primary email address will be unaffected by this action. To restore Alerts on your mobile phone, just visit the Alerts tab in Signature Bank of Georgia Online Banking and click the box next to your mobile number for the Alerts you’d like to receive again. For help with SMS text alerts, text “HELP” to 96924. In case of questions please contact client service at 404-256-7700. Our participating carriers include (but are not limited to) AT&T, SprintPCS, T-Mobile®, U.S. Cellular®, Verizon Wireless, MetroPCS.
Limitations. Signature Bank of Georgia provides Alerts as a convenience to you for information purposes only. An Alert does not constitute a bank record for the deposit or credit account to which it pertains. We strive to provide Alerts in a timely manner with accurate information. However, you acknowledge and agree that your receipt of any Alerts may be delayed or prevented by factor(s) affecting your mobile phone service provider, internet service provider(s) and other factors outside Signature Bank of Georgia’s control. We neither guarantee the delivery nor the accuracy of the contents of each Alert. You agree to not hold Signature Bank of Georgia, its directors, officers, employees, agents, and service providers liable for losses or damages, including attorneys’ fees, that may arise, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from (a) a non-delivery, delayed delivery, or the misdirected delivery of an Alert; (b) inaccurate or incomplete content in an Alert; or (c) your reliance on or use of the information provided in an Alert for any purpose.
Alert Information. As Alerts delivered via SMS, email and push notifications are not encrypted, we will never include your passcode or full account number. You acknowledge and agree that Alerts may not be encrypted and may include your name and some information about your accounts, and anyone with access to your Alerts will be able to view the contents of these messages.